Gateshead hazardous waste company
Gateshead hazardous waste company Inspire Waste is the number one leading company that can make sure your company is compliant for your Hazardous waste removal
Gateshead hazardous waste company can help and guide you whether it’s removing waste chemicals from a factory or asbestos from a house, disposing of hazardous waste can be a legal minefield.
Here are few important things you need to know to protect yourself and ensure you don’t face a hefty fine:
- businesses have the legal duty of care to ensure hazardous waste produced or stored by your business does not harm anyone else or damage the environment.
- A consignment note is required for the transport of any commercial hazardous waste, unless it was imported under international waste shipment controls.
- Your Company also need a consignment note if you’re removing asbestos waste from a domestic property.
- Reputable waste contractor must be used to carry out the collection.
- You need to ensure your own health and safety is protected during removal.
For more details on the regulations, go to https://www.gov.uk/guidance/hazardous-waste-consignment-note-supplementary-guidance
Don’t try to remove hazardous waste yourself, or rely on a mate to do it. You need to ensure your own health and safety, or that of your staff, is protected.