Solvent Waste Disposal Middlesbrough can help and guide you whether it’s removing solvent waste from a factory or disposing of hazardous. this can be a legal minefield so let us help.
Here are few important things you need to know to protect yourself and ensure you don’t face a hefty fine:
- businesses have the legal duty of care to ensure hazardous waste produced or stored by your business does not harm anyone else or damage the environment.
- A consignment note is required for the transport of any commercial hazardous waste, unless it was imported under international waste shipment controls.
- Your Company also need a consignment note if you’re removing asbestos waste from a domestic property.
- Reputable waste contractor must be used to carry out the collection.
- You need to ensure your own health and safety is protected during removal.
For more details on the regulations, go to https://www.gov.uk/guidance/hazardous-waste-consignment-note-supplementary-guidance
Don’t try to do solvent waste disposal or rely on a mate to do it. You need to ensure your own health and safety, or that of your staff, is protected.