Did you know that you could cut the cost of transporting your waste by up to 75% by doing one simple thing? Just rent a compactor.
It’s an affordable way of transforming the bottom line of your business, with prices starting at £75 per week. If your waste is compacted, it takes up less space in skips and on trucks, so it costs less to move. It also takes up less space if it needs to go to landfill.
If you want to rent a compactor, you’ll need to think about how and where it will be used.
How much waste does your business produce? The larger the amount, the larger the compactor you’ll need.
Here are some more key questions you’ll need to ask:
- Do we need static or portable compactors? Will they be used in one site, or across several?
- Will we need a bin lifter with a safety cage? This is important for those using larger compactors as it helps to ensure you comply with health and safety regulations.
- Should we rent or buy a compactor? Rental is usually the most affordable way to start reducing waste costs but buying may be a better option in the longer term.
- Should we have a full maintenance package with 24-hour call-out? This is one of the most useful features of a rental contract and ensures your business doesn’t bear the costs of repairs.
What kind of business benefits from this service?
A compactor is useful for any business which produces waste in volume. It is particularly useful for:
Printers – They produce large amounts of card and paper waste, from imperfect print specimens to off-cuts from print runs but understand the need for paper and card sustainability.
For many printers, recycling 100% of their paper and card waste is an important part of their business ethos.
However, they still need to maintain a tidy and safe site in which to work, so need to keep control of their waste. A compactor is an excellent option for both recycling and business cost reasons.
Offices – The idea of the paperless office is wonderful, but few offices are like that. Most produce large amounts of paper and card waste, the perfect place for a compactor to make an impact and reduce the amount of waste costs.
Restaurants and cafes and food manufacturers – These businesses need to ensure they don’t have overflowing food waste bins because they need to prevent pests such as rodents and insects. Using a compactor is an excellent way of helping in that pest control.
How to choose the right rent a compactor company
Find a company, like Inspire Waste Management, which has:
- Years of experience in dealing with compactor rentals and waste management.
- Flexible service which is tailored to your business needs.
- A commitment to recycling waste wherever possible and never sending waste directly to landfill.
- ISO 14001 certified.
- A record of excellent service at a transparent, competitive price.
Do you need to rent a compactor? Call our friendly Inspire Waste team on 0800 002 9282.