The right company to deal with your hazardous waste disposal
Any waste which is potentially harmful to human health or the environment is categorised as hazardous waste.
This could be in the form of liquid waste like waste oils or toxic powders like asbestos from demolition sites, electrical or electronic waste, or waste chemicals. Find out more about how to classify different types of waste and our liquid waste disposal services.
Hazardous waste disposal experts
Hazardous waste must be classified and stored correctly and can only be moved with a correct waste consignment note which describes it and how it was made. It needs to be individually wrapped, as it’s also illegal to mix hazardous and non-hazardous litter.
Any refuse classified as hazardous must be sent to a facility which is licensed to accept and process it. Clinical waste is carefully disposed of through hazardous waste incineration, so it does not end up in a landfill, polluting the environment and spreading disease or infection.
Our chemist testing facilities can help you identify dangerous waste and categorise it correctly in accordance with hazardous waste regulations.
Dealing with hazardous waste disposal incorrectly could land a business or organisation with a substantial fine. Incorrect hazardous business waste removal can also lead to high clear-up costs in such cases as asbestos disposal or when toxic waste is released into the groundwater.
What is classified as the Hazardous Waste?
Some of the hazardous waste disposal categories include:
Adhesives and sealants containing organic solvents
Paint containing organic solvents and paint or varnish remover
Diesel, petrol and brake fluid
Coal tar products
Fridge coolants and circuit boards
Waste medicines and clinical waste
Why choose Inspire Waste Management for Hazardous Waste Disposal?
- We have years of experience in transporting hazardous waste and the facilities we use are licensed to dispose it.
- You get specialist help with categorising your waste correctly and creating waste consignment notes.
- You also get certificates of destruction for the hazardous waste disposal services completed by Inspire Waste Management.
- We arrange the process of hazardous waste disposal and make it as simple as possible.
- If confirmed to be non-hazardous, waste is recycled wherever possible – we never send waste directly to landfill and are ISO 14001 certified.
- We give you an excellent service at a competitive price across all UK.
Protect your business with these hazardous waste collection service essentials
Here are a few essential things you need to know regarding hazardous waste management services to protect yourself and ensure you don’t face a hefty fine caused by broken asbestos or any other hazardous material disposed of incorrectly:
- Unlike ordinary recycling or rubble bags pickup services, businesses have the legal duty of care to ensure the hazardous waste streams produced or stored by your company do not harm anyone else or damage the environment.
- A consignment note is required to transport any commercial hazardous materials (like wrapped asbestos) unless imported under international waste shipment controls.
- Your company also needs a consignment note if you’re removing hazardous household waste like asbestos from a domestic property.
- A reputable waste dispose contractor must be used to carry out the hazardous waste collection.
- You need to ensure your health and safety is protected during hazardous waste collection or removal.